The Fife Foundation is delighted to be a Founding Patron of Melanoma New Zealand.
Melanoma New Zealand is the only charity in Aotearoa New Zealand dedicated to preventing avoidable deaths and suffering from melanoma, by:
– Providing information and education about all aspects of melanoma
– Promoting regular skin checks for early detection
– Advocating for increased access to high quality clinical care
– Supporting melanoma patients and their families
If melanoma is recognised and treated early enough it is almost always curable. Funds from the Fife Foundation will be used to support Melanoma New Zealand’s vital education initiatives, which are designed to raise awareness of, and change behaviour around, the prevention and early detection of melanoma.
- Melanoma NZ newsletter featuring Jack Satterthwaite
- Founding patron article on Melanoma NZ website